Sunday, September 23, 2012

Preparing for November events

It's been busy around the studio.  Glenn and I have both been working frantically preparing for the upcoming holiday season.  His new ornament tree is full and his Wild Animal pieces have kept him busy.  He has done a couple of commissions for companies using their logos.  He loves doing that.

I have been experimenting with a new dyeing process...working with silk only...results are fantastic....will surprise you some day with the luscious colors.  I can use them on my fascinator hats as well as shawls and scarves.  I think I could enjoy dyeing all day long.....love it.

A magazine contacted us about some info on our classes....That's exciting! Guests coming to shop tomorrow from Topeka Shriners. We look forward to having them.  Great weather for shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment