Thursday, July 22, 2010

Great felted mini-purses for the gallery

Can't wait to get back. Have 3 exquisite small purses to add to the inventory. Also will be teaching how to make them. My mind is going a bit crazy with class ideas. Also will be teaching a class on funky flowers out of colorful cotton fabric. Bought some never before seen (by me) fabric at a great quilt shop on my way back to the hotel yesterday. Also, will be making some cards using hand woven black and white yarn...but will add a special twist....a felted flower...or an abstract design.....and maybe I will use some of my wonderfully dyed alpaca pieces I got in Illinois last weekend. Also, have some new dyed silk to do some nuno felting ....and will hopefully get some dyed silk ribbon today. I am soooooo excited to be bringing back my new finds! Hope you make it out to the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment